Adding a new dog to your life is a big change, but a rewarding one. Whether you are looking for a personal companion, a service animal, a family dog, or protection, we want to help you find the right dog for your lifestyle. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite resources to make the process of finding, vetting, and bonding with your new animal easier.
- Learn more about different dog breeds and determine which one is right for you:
- Purchase a dog from a qualified breeder:
- Adopt a dog from a local rescue:
- Microchip, spay or neuter your pet at low cost:
- Report a lost or found pet:
- Places to take your pet in Nashville:
Have further questions about finding or bonding with a new dog? Contact us here. We’d love to help.